Join me in Chicago at RIIA's (Retirement Income Industry Association) spring conference March 18-19, 2013 held at the Morningstar Offices.
The focus: The Retiree Income Household Balance Sheet
Your opportunity: Building and expanding your business around the transition of "working" households to "retired households
Two Jam Packed Days of Topics Include:
• Improving your relationship with a client household for business growth
• How the Retirement Management Analyst Designation prepares not only advisors, but their clients for the challenges of retirement income management in 2013 and beyond
• How to leverage a household's financial capital with a better view of the human and social capital components for even greater retirement income success
• The implications of long-term low interest rate environment on retirement income and a household's financial capital
• What's new in products and processes for generating income in retirement
• Cutting edge research that gives you the edge in building your business
Learn more at RIIA's Spring Conference 2013.
(Disclosure: I am a member of RIIA and hold the RMA designation.)