By Dana Anspach
Many people invest without understanding the very basics, which can lead them to make poor investment decisions. These articles will cover some common terms and concepts; things you want to know before you invest.
- Investing Basics - Set Realistic Expectations By Understanding Investing Basics
- Best FREE Online Investment Classes
- 5 Rules To Help You Avoid Making Bad Investments
- Making Safe Investments
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Retirement Investments
- What Is An Index?
- What is the Rule of 72?
- 6 Investment Fees To Ask About Before You Invest
- 3 Rules To Help You Achieve Investment Growth
Once you’ve got the basics down, you’ll want to learn how to manage your investments on an ongoing basis. This means knowing when and why to make changes, and how to stay calm when your investments aren’t doing as well as you’d hoped they would.
- How Much of My Money Should Be In Stocks vs. Bonds?
- 3 Must Read Guidelines On Rebalancing Your Portfolio
- What Is The Difference Between Active and Passive Investing?
- What is the Risk in A Stock vs. Risk In An Index Fund?
- What is a Price to Earnings or P/E Ratio?
- 5 Ways To Look At Stock Market Performance
- 3 Foolproof Ways To Allocate Your 401k Money
Invest For Income
Once you’ve accumulated assets, at some point you will want these assets to provide you with investment income. There are plenty of investments that provide income, and each has its own unique set of pros and cons. From dividends and interest to investment properties to managed portfolios, you’ll find the information you need here.
- 3 Ways to Create Lasting Investment Income
- High Yield Investments
- Retirement Income Funds Definitely Worth A Look
- Strategies for Creating Retirement Income From a Portfolio
- 3 Things To Consider Before You Buy Rental Property
- How Does An Immediate Annuity Work?